Pages

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Super M

I created this character sometime during college. The cape gives her super power credibility, and the fact that it constantly waves in the wind (even when there is no wind) commands respect.

Now I have some time and motivation for slight character development.

It just makes super people more super.

I was watching Blue Planet: Sea of Life. Fat seals tickle my insides.

Mr Walrus wants a cape, too.


Animal planet is so funny sometimes. The way they humanize animals, like Meerkat Mansion and Lemur Kingdom and Chimp Eden... sometimes it's ridiculous. Although I have to admit the animals are so cute and interesting. Lemurs of Madagascar seem especially funny.

You know what's not cute (but maybe interesting)? leopard seals. Remember in that husky movie Eight Below where one bamrushes out of the dead whale carcus? I think that was scarier than Godzilla.

ARGGGHHH!!!

Oh, and as I was watching Animal Planet, there were all these commercials for cleaning products. Because apparently only domesticated wives in their 30s watch Animal Planet at this time. It's interesting to think what watching certain programming is supposed to say about you. It's all about Girls Gone Wild on nighttime Comedy Central.

//

Picture of the Post:

These seem pretty Super.
Between the Uffizi Gallery in Florence, Italy (07/06)

No comments: