Pages

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Spring and Flower

Met Alice in downtown for lunch. Wasn't really in the mood to socialize but I do like excuses to walk around and snap images of the area. These are from Spring and Flower (which has an almost comical cheerful ring to it):




Spring street







I like the positioning of the vent as a mole. Must have been intentional.









I love the graffiti in the same position, on each floor, similar but slightly varied. Not sure if this was intentional, maybe. This is what I would call mimic chaos. Still haven't been able to go to the MOCA street art exhibit but soon, soon...















Above three pictures are of Coffeebar. Great new space but read they aren't doing too well so I wanted to go support haha with my $12. Now there are two places to get a good burrata sandwich (other one is Spring Street bar a few doors down).






The door to The Falls. 626!


Flower street




Cosplayers going to Anime Expo. I wish there were cosplayers walking around downtown everyday. It would make life that much more interesting.





This is probably the prettiest thing about the Macy's Plaza, sadly. Sprinkler valves.


... it's fascinating to see the gradual changes around you. And to see for the first time the things that were always there.

No comments: