Pages

Sunday, October 26, 2008

as in a dream


Brussel's old town square was amazing tonight.

...but the real story of the weekend is Luxembourg.

Too tired to really write for now, so I wanted to post this picture first.


----
The problem with these dream-like states I find myself in is that I am very happy in them. I feel so at peace when I am "transported" by these almost unreal surroundings. Sometimes I wish there was another universe I could just escape to, just for a little while. I have no reason to be unhappy in my life, and for all practical purposes I am very content... but sometimes I feel like I am floating, drifting through the motions... things are not vivid... it is hard to explain.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Brandon on Branding said...

hey Mimi its Brandon. Haven't seen your posts for awhile, so I came on hoping for some new cartoons...I thought I remembered that you used to draw some a long time ago...none of those but some great pictures. I'm amazed at how much you're able to travel and wonder how you do it.

I'm applying to some top MBA schools right now. Hope all is well with you.