Pages

Monday, March 19, 2007

i am done!


I have officially finished and turned in my mui importante 1L graded memo!! yaaaaaayyy

They are really strict about turning these things in on time, so I always feel a little anxious the day before it's due. They are also really strict about the formatting: no more than 70 characters per line, 28 lines per page, and you must have two spaces between each sentence. Consequences of violations are actually pretty severe. Got2LuV law school. ANYWAY now I can finally ressst... uuuntil tonight, when I need to start busting butt to get caught up in my classes. They have fallen neglected since the end of last week.

This is another picture from the Getty Villa. I think these pond leaves are SO CUTE. Well, it kept me happy while I was working on my memo (I almost always have Picasa open... sad? I think "cool" is the better word hahah), along with W's headband picture.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: