Pages

Monday, May 7, 2007

Constitutional Law is OVER

Graveyard Strolling in Stirling, Scotland.

I think I will make a post like this after each exam. Then I can collect all four :)
This picture here is another metaphorical picture of me.

Hahah just kidding. I'm being morbid/overly dramatic for no reason. It'll be interesting to see how I did in this class, though. It's amazing how quickly 4 hours fly by when you are taking an exam. I will possess Supreme Knowledge of the major supreme court cases for the next... 1.3 hours. My brain dumps happen pretty quickly.

It was nice to come back today and see Planet Earth waiting for me! As well as a pair of shoes. Whoohoo I sure know how to suffer right.

One thing I did learn through Conlaw was what partial birth abortions are. I am pro-choice, but it is really disturbing..

--

No comments: