Pages

Saturday, May 5, 2007

set me freee

Doge's Palace in Venice
can you spot me in this picture? hahah. it is very metaphorical right now.



3 finals, 10 days to go.

I recently learned of a editing trick for school essays (courtesy of one of W's forums):

On a typical size 12 Times New Roman essay, if you change the periods to size 14, the change is indiscernable to the normal reader but it adds ~2 pages to your paper!! (assuming you are trying to get to 8-10 pages) I haven't tried it, but I guess it really works!

That's pretty amazing. Probably would have helped me in high school when I was trying to reach the minimum page count, rather than now, when I'm pulling my hair out trying to fit my memo in within maximum page limit (everyone in my LS has this problem, i guess it's how the professors create a curve... who will be the best fact squeezer-inner? dun dun dun)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: