Pages

Friday, January 25, 2008

Meomi iGoogle "Tea House" Theme

I love almost all of Google's applications.

I love Meomi, creator of the Octonauts.

So of course I love this iGoogle theme!! It's so cute!! It changes throughout the day to match with the time. The little fox goes about on his daily errands.

One day I will have to write a full post of all the Google apps that I love (gmail, picasa, reader, maps, blogger, igoogle, earth...) but this will have to do for now :)







This is not even all of them... ahh cuteness overload. Anyway I was never a huge fan of the personal homepages but I really like my new iGoogle set up. I have Google News, my reader, Gmail, travel photos, weather, brain teasers-- even Super Mario World! ahaha awesome.

//

Picture of the Post:


I'm on a whimsical streak: A lion fish at the Long Beach Aquarium

No comments: