Pages

Monday, July 27, 2009

And here we are

It's the second to last night before the bar. I've been wavering between being absurdly calm and overly stressed for the past week or so. Barbri had left us to our own devises a week ago and since then I've just been trying to pull all the pieces together. At this point I've done enough to feel like I won't blame myself if It Which Shall Not Be Named happens (yes I'm fiending to watch some Harry Potter). Literally thousands of practice multiple choices and hundreds of essays. I probably overkilled it yet I still feel lurking doubt, especially when I'm learning something new with each new practice question hah.

As I look back on these past two months, I only have a few observations: (1) two months went by like nothing even though I was parked at my desk most of the time, (2) as painful as bar studying can be, barbri is awesome, (3) CA really likes to screw us-- only state with three days of exams, a slew of extra subjects and distinctions-- NY you don't even come close! :) ah well got to take the good with the bad... And (4) my mom is awesome.

I'm Harry about to face Lord Voldemort. Apprehensive but trying to convince myself I'm prepared.


'Subpoena Duces Tecum!!!'

My Lord Voldebar is so fail.

Well we'll see how I feel on Thursday, 5:01 pst.


-- Mobile post

No comments: