Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Day 1

Just got out of the first day of the bar about an hour ago. I'm trying to nap but I guess I had too much caffiene-_- so I will blog instead.

So the CA bar is like this:
Day 1: 3 essays for 3 am hours, 1 performance test for 3 pm hours. 13 possible subjects to be tested. (CA only test)
Day 2: 200 MCs, split into 3 hour sessions. 6 subjects tested. (National test)
Day 3: repeat day one.

Day 1 was not devastating, but a bit weird. I feel like they're experimenting with us. All three essays tested in an unusual way. Better than the truly WTF questions, so no complaints, but slightly offputting. The performance test was somewhat straightforward but also a little unusual. I missed some pretty obvious issues in the last essay but otherwise I feel... Not bad.

My essay predictions have been pretty weak so far. This is why I don't gamble :P Even when it's a 50/50 chance, I always pick the wrong one.

What's kind of funny is that one of our lecturers had suggested watching a movie the night before the exam, and this whole time I have been deriding this 'ridiculous' suggestion. But then last night, V for vendetta was on tv and I ended up watching the whole thing -_-* Good movie.

Forward march.


-- Mobile post

No comments: