Pages

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Happy days

Spent the two weeks following the bar getting reacquainted with the vices and virtues of life. I only captured a part of it on my phone, but even just these puts a smile on my face. I'm really enjoying this limbo time between the bar and work.















Random life size darth maul in a sushi restaurant in Westwood...



My friend's adorable daughter

I had to take advantage of this







Ramen dokbokki (sp?) yummmmm



Very thankful to have sweet friends


Gotta love korean restaurants-- huge free watermelon. Random yes, but delicious.






Ok I guess by vice and virtue I mostly mean gluttony :). I'm now in Miami airport waiting to leave for Peru. Very excited. Time for some roasted guinea pig! Jk but I'll try to do a daily blog of that... Let's hope I don lose my phone though!

-- Mobile post

1 comment: