Pages

Monday, April 9, 2007

MySpace Trap... by me!

You know how employers are looking at MySpace pages and Facebook profiles these days? And that's what started my whole crazed I NEED TO GO PRIVATE ON XANGA thing?

I was thinking, what if I made a profile that was MEANT to be discovered by employers?

Such as:

"My Name Here
#1 in her class
Voted Best Personality

Here is a picture of me saving orphans.

Here is a picture of me swimming with dolphins while working on an ocean conservation project.

Here is me shaking hands with Warren Buffet after introducing an amazing new trading technique to him.

Here is me receiving praise from my past employer for my outstanding performance and ability to raise sales.

Here I am with my fully intact happy family, 2.5 siblings, and one golden retriever."


I think it would work marvelously. I may need to work on my grammar though.

No comments: