Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

the LA subway is REAL


When I was in high school, upper classmen liked to tell the freshmen that there was a pool on the roof of the gym (which was pretty hilarious in itself considering the decrepit state of our gym, esp the collapsing roof). Now that I think about it, I'm not sure what satisfaction we got out of that. Telling lies feels good? I guess I do enjoy BSing with friends even to this day.

When you tell some people that LA has a subway (even people that live in LA), people usually think that they are getting duped like some high school freshman.... but its REAL! I rode it for the first time last week! And it's actually not deserted. It doesn't feel like I'm in LA when I ride it to work, so it's still fun for me.

Everyone should experience the LA subway sometime. Some of the stations are actually pretty cool-looking. This picture is of the Hollywood-Highlands stop. Check out mta.net for more pictures. I'm serious.

1 comment:

Mike Lee said...

whoa i didn't know LA had a subway -____- ...

haha i also told people we had a pool on top of our gym!

random link for you to enjoy! some guy i know that flies around hunting stuff! http://www.raymondy.com/