Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

god's marker

I'm so amazed by this thing. It works like a miracle. I first saw those dumb Tide To Go sargeant commercials and thought nothing of it (like, YEAH RIGHT it's that good).... but it's really that good! A godsend for messy eaters like me :)

I'm back from my month long hiatus! I've finished 1L, moved out of my grad housing for the summer, started working at ED, and am enjoying summer.... ahh....

ALTHOUGH subletting has been the hugest pain in my ass, I haven't gotten all my grades even though it's been almost FIVE WEEKS since the end of finals, and and and.. I miss W.

2 comments:

Will-E said...

you are too cute. love you!! update your blog; im so eager to read new postings when I visit every day!!!

love youuuuuuu honey

MC said...

by day you must mean year! you're silly :)