Pages

Friday, July 6, 2007

I <3 Ratatouille!

It's so cute and funny and has many great messages ;) The marketing doesn't do it justice... Disney/Pixar needs to hire a new marketing director. ANYWAY I loved it! It was so cute when Remy cooked the omelet and the mini omelet (whoa is it really OMELET singular and not OMELETTE?? I'm so lame ahah thank goodness for this new Firefox spell check...) and hilarious when Chef Skinner was going nuts about the rat.

I could never pick a favorite Pixar movie... although I could pick a least favorite-- Cars! That's because I never saw it. The tops would have to be... The Incredibles, Ratatouille, and Finding Nemo. Although Monster's Inc was great too... okay I don't even know why I started.

BTW, doesn't that picture of Remy in the upper right corner look SUPER CREEPY?!?!

No comments: