Pages

Monday, July 2, 2007

I love Bear!

One day W and I were settling in to watch some Planet Earth. I forgot why, but we turned to the Discovery Channel where an interesting show was on. We watched as a ex British Special Forces guy braved the wilderness of the Sierra Nevada mountains, the African desert, the Amazon Jungle, and... well basically we never watched Planet Earth and we watched four episodes of Man v. Wild straight.

Today W's friend linked him to this clip of Bear (the guy's name) that I have never seen:


AHAHAHHAHA GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love Bear. I don't know how real the show is, but it is entertaining.

Catch Bear on the Discovery Channel, Fridays at 8 and 9 pm! I sound like a commercial haha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.